Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

GABA7

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it! :D

I've watched it about 30 times and I still have a big smile on my face. Very cute and engaging character. The singing and the swinging foot are hilarious to me. It probably helps that I don't have a clue what he is singing and talking about. Is that Russian? It sounds like Italian to me. :D

I am also intrigued by the green splash. Is that done in A:M using refraction to distort the image behind or is it done in After Effects? Also, I may be looking too deep but, there seems to be a subliminal 'E' shape in that green water as it slides down the camera lens.

Great work! Please post more of your work. :)

Thaks Thaks Hashers !

Green splash I made in Adobe After Effects -/ Turbulent Displase.

wiping off - simple animated a mask.

The bird sings in Russian - (It is my vote :))

> - The most above praises :)))))

The idea of use a bird for advertising commercial bank belongs to bank - my performance. The name a bird (GABA) is the reduced abbreviation of the name of bank (GAzBAnk)

The next series will be soon!

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

How funny! Another fabulous mesmerizing clip ...Fantastic movements, hysterically full of personality & character ! This must be a great hit - I would love watching these commercials...Too bad they're nor shown here in the US ... I must send this to my "belly-ethnic-dancing, russian-turkish-uzbek and who-knows-what-else speaking" brother.

Lovely commercials!!!

Great animation, cool character... I do understand some of the things said, but not all... I'd also like to see translation (although - for you non slavic speaking gals and gyus - it is bank commercial, so don't expect much!)

Great work serg!!! keep us posted

Drvarceto