Hash, Inc. Forums

Tutorial on Fan Bones

seven

Fan Bones - good for everything that bends!

I have tried to make a tutorial on it. You can download the .zip-file. Open it. There are two files - one .htm-file and .swf-file. You have to place them in the same map.

The .swf-file is a Flash file with the content of the tutorial. I hope you have heard about Flash it is from Macromedia and it is a 100 percent safe!!!

Having placed both the files in the same map you can click the .htm-file and your browser will open with a Flash presentation of Fan Bones.

If your browser does not have the FLASH PLAYER plugin you can download it from here:

http://www.macromedia.com/downloads

I hope the tutorial is understandable and correct! You can give me suggestions to alter it in some way. Or you can do your own tutorial on Fan Bones or something else by using the free WINK program - really easy to use and fast and not many bytes. Have a try! Here is the adress to download WINK:

http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

And here is the tutorial on Fan Bones:

fan_bones_in_AnimationMaster_aTutorialMadeWithWINK.zip

Thanks a lot Mr Rodney!

Let us get the Tutorials Forum going and I believe there will be a lot of tutorials made with WINK because you have to have a little screen capturing and text to describe the mouse clicks you have to master to get anything done with A:M. Just text and an image - that is good - but the mouseclicks - the time factor - is missing in just text and an image. Video tutorials are too time consuming to do and to many bytes to deliver and everyone is not a speaker!

So come on folks - have a try with WINK!

:D