Hash, Inc. Forums

AT-AT

yeah, the models look great, but the shadows are a little confusing. You've got the hard-edged shadows off to the left, then the soft pools of shadow directly below the heads...or is that an oil leak? :huh:

Noone, not anyone modeled a princes Leah or qween Amidala model. What the heck is that?! If I were to spend my time on a star wars character it would be one of those too first.

There's waaay cooler things in SW than just mere women. :D

I'm sure it was the grayness. You know, it's very hard to portray gray realistically. You need to go scout out all kinds of gray references. Too dark or too light can just ruin your day. I wish I were über enough to animate gray. Seriously folks, looks really nice.

-Zev

I built one of those a while back, drove me nuts trying to rig it...

Overall your model looks good however, I think you should add some weathering to make it appear as though it's been used & fired upon.

Also, I think in the long run it would benefit you to swap the bump maps for real modeled geometry especially when those snowspeeders fly in close to do their harpoon maneuvers.

...just a thought