Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Toon Car Finished

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the style, too! I assume the people who drive the car are just as stylized.

Thanks for showing your work,

Jim

Actually, at this point the comercial doesn't call (or pay) for any people in it. After I finish the project I will look at using it for something more important and creating characters for it. Thanks for the compliment

Are the wheels and the steering already rolling?

Just try to solve some problems there myself..

See car-rigg thread......

The cars-design is great!

;>) Jake

Thanks for the compliments this has been a fun one. As for the rigging... Well I did this in a simple way that I double will work for other projects. I created a parent bone for the body and all non moving parts on the car. I used children for the trunk and hood. Then I used four different parent bones for the wheels and made pose sliders for the left and right turns. A slider for the body lean and an action for rest. I know I probably lost some respect with the simplicity but for the project I'm working on it is all I need. I will eventually completely finish the car inside and out with a fully functional rig.

Thanks again for the comments