Hash, Inc. Forums

Tintin Rocket

modome

Here is another rocket model I did. It is the rocket from the old Tintin comic books by Hegre. I have to thank John Ashton-Keller(Headless Bill) for the inspiration. Please let me know what you all think.

modome

Marc J. Odden

post-7-1067379784.jpg

Oh man! I love Tintin!

Some of my fondest memories as a youngster was discovering those wonderful comics!

Believe it or not they had all of the Tintin comics in my juinor high school library!

Vernon "No, Tintin, not rin tin tin!" Zehr

Nice. I've read a few of the Tintin comics, but had difficulty finding them when I was younger. Oddly enough though, when I lived in Germany back in the late 70's I had no trouble finding British Editions of Asterix, but could only find Tintin in French and German.

Anyhow, the cover of that Tintin comic would be interesting to replicate in A:M.

And, uh, Ken, when I first read what you wrote I thought it said '... space for the Captain's crotch?' :o Man, I need to get my eyes checked.

Oh man! I love Tintin!

Some of my fondest memories as a youngster was discovering those wonderful comics!

Believe it or not they had all of the Tintin comics in my juinor high school library!

Vernon "No, Tintin, not rin tin tin!" Zehr

I only read a few back in grade school, (Destination Moon, Unicorn) but it's funny how much I remembered from then when I was doing research to find the rocket pic. I think there are around 30 or so Tintin books. Could only find 3 in our public library though.

Tintin? Last name ? First name? Only Herge knows!

Nice. I've read a few of the Tintin comics, but had difficulty finding them when I was younger. Oddly enough though, when I lived in Germany back in the late 70's I had no trouble finding British Editions of Asterix, but could only find Tintin in French and German.

Anyhow, the cover of that Tintin comic would be interesting to replicate in A:M.

And, uh, Ken, when I first read what you wrote I thought it said '... space for the Captain's crotch?' :o Man, I need to get my eyes checked.

Thanks! I was thinking about doing the cover or something similar, but since I'm still pretty new to A:M it may take me quite a while!java script:emoticon(';)')

smilie

modome