Hash, Inc. Forums

Exercise 4: It's a Pitch

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
  • Hash Fellow

Refering to Dpendleton77's movie in this post (I don't have the moderator power to move things from that sub forum)

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=368743

First problem, I don't think you set "Balance" down to 0 at the start. I think that made you have to make a lot of extra keyframes to place things.

Second, in the directions they want you to have him step forward onto the left foot but you've got him bringing the left foot back down to where the right foot is which is creates a rather odd flailing.

Try it one more time. Turn Balance and Balance Rigid to zero before you start and it will be much easier. Pose him like in the pictures and note that when he's got a foot planted on the ground it should be planted on the ground and not going anywhere .

Refering to Dpendleton77's movie in this post (I don't have the moderator power to move things from that sub forum)

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=368743

First problem, I don't think you set "Balance" down to 0 at the start. I think that made you have to make a lot of extra keyframes to place things.

Second, in the directions they want you to have him step forward onto the left foot but you've got him bringing the left foot back down to where the right foot is which is creates a rather odd flailing.

Try it one more time. Turn Balance and Balance Rigid to zero before you start and it will be much easier. Pose him like in the pictures and note that when he's got a foot planted on the ground it should be planted on the ground and not going anywhere .

I turned off the balance and rigid balance or so I thought lol. I will run through it again. What pictures? Never mind I see it.

• Hash Fellow
I turned off the balance and rigid balance or so I thought lol. I will run through it again. What pictures? Never mind I see it.

I looked at your PRJ that you posted before and only one was set to 0. Do both. B)