Shaun

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

still working of the shadow problem... its a hack area-light rig, should look better with z-buffered shadows!

here is a v10 render with a bit of smartskin...

having issues with porcelain on five point patches near the eyes.

c_mac_fr0000.jpg

Nice character, I love that look. Make sure your normal are all facing out to get rid of the crud look with procelain that's what you need to do. Just re-open the project to get rid of and artifacting after that.

Very nice model.

How dynamic do you want the shorts? There is a cloth sim in the current version such that you can animate the character then sim the cloth (and then fix any breakthroughs. V12 will have a perfect cloth sim (no breakthroughs) from what I have seen.

If you just want some limited dynamics then you can set up a rig on the shorts with dynamic constraints. There is a tech talk video on Dynamic Constraints on AM Films

Cheers

If you do a search for "dynamics demo" in the WIP section you'll find a tuturial I made of simulating cloth with dynamic constraints and translate to constraints...in the tech talk video the guy explains how to do collision detect, which is something I forgot to explain in my tuturial

EDIT: Nevermind..here's the link:

Here it izzy