Hash, Inc. Forums

Biker Girl Priss

excellent modelling all around!

from the lighting, i'd say you want the viewers focus on the bike... seems odd to me, as i'm more interested in the woman ' ' )

speaking of her, priss' stance seems a little awkward. she seems loose above the waist, but her legs seem tense. does that make sense?

minor gripes, mostly typed so this isn't simply a "droool" post

' ' P````

-jon

from the lighting, i'd say you want the viewers focus on the bike... seems odd to me, as i'm more interested in the woman ' ' )

good point! I'll de-emphasize the lighting on the bike.

riss' stance seems a little awkward. she seems loose above the waist, but her legs seem tense

Yeah, I'll make the belts tighter around her waist, so that it makes more sense visually.

THanks!

Hubba-Bubba! Thanks for showing!

One thing I notice...or rather don't...if you could throw a 'rim' light on her head to halo her hair...

I like your approach to hair...it's NOT V11 hair but it is tried and true...you've got me thinking about trying it...

Nice work Noah!

Great work. As others have pointed out, the head area is sort of dark, but that's easy to fix.

To me, it seems to me like her quadriceps are a little... well, shriveled. I'd give them a bit more fullness, especially since biker clothes usually have a bit of padding to them.

Hair is always hard to make. Since this hair is non-particle, it takes a lot of back and forth tweaking of the transparency, bump, specularity, and reflectivity maps, in addition to the modeling. I don't think that I could write a very good tutorial on it.

As for that elbow crease, I don't know why it is occuring. I'll have to fix it.