Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

New Character

Hey all, I finally finished another character. I don't got a name for it YET but I was hoping maybe one of you can come up with a cool name ;) . Anyway here it is: b0184ac4.jpg

Took me about half a day to model, texture and completely rig it. Now for the fun part! Animating!

I wanted to make a simple character to practice my animation skills and this is it. Now I was hoping you all could give me at least one thing to do with him <_<B) . So far I got: Pushing a box (make it so that it looks like he is struggling to push it) and jumping off a building. Thats it :( . Now I could think of probably a few more but I thought it would be cool if everyone could tell me what to animate with him and then I go ahead and animate it and show it to everyone :) . If you are going to say something to animate please make sure to keep it simple like the two examples above but make sure that it is interesting :).

So lets see what everyone comes up with and I'll try my best :)

Paul :rolleyes:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Make him:

• Eat some healthy fruit
  • Cut back on his cholesterol.
  • Brush his teeth
  • Sweep the floor
  • Think about pies
  • Choose not to live in regret from his decisions of the past.
  • Learn how to skydive.
  • Learn the cello
  • Grow up to be his own man.
  • Long for something better in life.

Mornin Paul;

Unless *you* name him, "Bob" is as good as any. Right now, only you know "who" he is.

Something fun to do with only a few other props - have him ski a slalom couse or ski-jump. The Agony of Defeat part would be pretty fun and perhaps gruesome to do. Of course, you'd need to get him some skis, poles and some snow to swoosh over. Have you ever been ski-ing? I did once. It was extremely fun and terrifying at the same time.

Pax,

Bill