Hash, Inc. Forums

littleandy's bug

littleandy

Great Bug Andrew.

To render a wireframe just set the quality to wireframe and output a targa. Or if your one of the unlucky few with videocard driver issues(can't render to realtime) then use screencapture. On a pc press the printscreen button on the keyboard with a paint program open in the bg, then paste the capture into the paint program.

Ok. a couple hours turned into several hours. I think the relationship between my computer and animaster is disfunctional. Keeps crashing. Yadda yadda... Here's the latest version of mr. bug. If anybody out there has any ideas on texturing for me, I'd be happy to hear that too.

-Andrew :blink:

post-7-1066709477.jpg

No, it's not my avatar. That was a model I made on nendo and then found out that it didn't want to export right into Animaster. So I've found a new use for him. I see how you could mistake the two though- I have a thing for creatures with antennae. :lol:

-Andrew

Ok. Here's the feet, and the beginnings of the eyes. And a nice 3/4 view of the back! Took me a long time to do the eyes, and they still aren't quite the way I want, but this is all I can get up in time before I go to school. Feedback is great! Love feedback! Especially if any of you see any areas that seem particularly angular. (And do the eyes look at all crossed? Or is it just me. Maybe I'm crazy.)

Thanks! :rolleyes:

Andrew

post-7-1066825406.jpg