'Mechanical Contest Entry'

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, I already sent it.

oooh. My bad! :lol: sorry about that. What you said in your first post made me think that you thought that they thought that... :blink: nevermind.

As far as critiques go, the only thing that I can think of is that there seems to be not a whole lot of things in the picture, and makes it questionable for me how it is related to the contest topic. Other than that, I like the lighting, it makes it look mysterious as the light comes from behind the object in the foreground. Neat, almost spooky even. Great stuff. Hope you do well! :D

-Robert

Am I the only one that sees the severe banding? THis may just be my crappy work computer. If it is actually there, would multipass fix that? What is the 'ground' supposed to be? It looks like brown water but again this may just be my crappy work computer. If this was what you were going for it looks really good.

I feel bad that you posted for critiques before the contest was over. You have probably psyched (sp?) yourself up for a great finish in the contest and then jacka--es like us come along and shatter your dreams.

Good luck either way.

Wade