Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Models 4U

gibbo

Hi folks, Andy Gibbons here (using my nephews PC to post these images)

Here are a few models for you to have a look at which will be on sale in early 2005. I am starting a web site offering AM character models for sale. The characters are fully set up with various poses and phonemes for lip synch. I will be making versions available which are pre rigged and ready to run through the set up machine. These will have intermediate bones and smartskin set up and ready to use. There will also be versions of the models in the Hash skeletal rig for those thet prefer to animate with it. Just a quick look for you to see what you all think.

post-8-1103570171.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

Some very interesting characters Andy! Nice variety.

Do you also have plans to do custom orders? If someone provides drawings/sketches and you create models based on their descriptions... I know it would be time consuming but that *could* be a useful service.

Great models...great business idea. As more and more Poser users realise the limitations of Poser many will come to A:M and will be happy to see this service. You could even include changes of clothes right within the models...so a big burley man could have a business suit...a farmers overalls... bikers leather...a gun in hand... possibilities abound! You should offer 'action' packages as well.

All done by grouping the various clothe goups into folders that the user can then 'turn visibility on or off'... OR better yet, make pose sliders that do it!

For example...

BLONDE POSE SLIDERS:

bikini...ON/OFF

french maid...ON/OFF

lingerie 1...ON/OFF

lingerie2...ON/OFF

Ginger...ON/OFF

MaryAnne...ON/OFF

AND of course...with all set to off...well...

Keep us posted.

Wow!! These are really cool models.

Here's my suggestion/wish list, hope it's not off topic:

I think there's a big gap of "general purpose" models that people can easily put in to their scenes, like the Sims. It would help people starting out (like poor 'ol me) build animatics, basic animations, and sets without having to learn a ton of custom model building.

I'm working on a short film that has a man and a woman talking in a room, and I had a hard time finding straightforward models. I mainly saw muscle-heavy superheros and babes with giant knockers. I wound up using the headless spaceguy and spacegirl, and had to modify them quite a bit. In the early stages, even a basic male and female stick figures with faces would've been great.

The furniture for my room was also hard to find. There are free and commercial hash models, but the styles are a real hodgepodge: from 50s cartoon to 90s realistic. My living room looked like Sanford and Son's, so I wound up building my own.

Yes, I realize the commercial appeal of babes. :-) Strong personalities and fantasy subjects are also a 3D staple, and your models are incredible. But I'd love to see a well built suite of models toned down enough stylistically so I could bring it into my own production. If they're rigged correctly, I could always swap them out with a custom model later.

I think a basic construction kit would be a great adddition to A:M, maybe you could work on a bundling deal with Hash . . . hint, hint, hint.

Just my 2 cents.

Gibbo,

Have you thought of a price range.....It is always possiable that if one of your models strikes me...I could be a buyer...so that is why I as about pricing info.it would be nice to see people make full city ,country etc scenes for sale..(I here some scenes my be available on new AM CDs) .but I have no idea how well they would sell either...Ill be making or looking for a cave type scene for a new animation Im starting working titles "The misadventures of Idiotic Jones" or "Superstitious Jones and the Taters of the lost temple" (story line is complete) (takeoff of Indiana Jones, da!! ) , Also an animation short (Thing-a-majig and Round-to-it) Models are only drawn at present, no secific story line yet.

So Ill be keeping my eyes open...and hopefully my health will hold out long enough to work these animations to completion.

Mike C.