South Georgia

Ti Moute

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Houston, we are go for liftoff.

July 9th.. all systems are nominal.

We'll meet at the same place unless I post otherwise. Thats the Barnes and Noble bookstore in the Starbucks part (yum) If it spills over to too many people there or we get kicked out (hey..it could happen) Then my house is just a mile away.

Heres the map to the bookstore again.

http://www.colins-loft.net/free/usergroup/...ble-from-75.gif

Hope to see you guys there.

C

OK! Changed my vacation plans just so I could join the group on Saturday. How's that for dedication! We just decided to leave a couple of days earlier to go to Chattanooga. (We plan to visit the new wing of the Tennessee Aquarium, amoung other things.)

Bill Gaylord

Gents,

Just wanted to say it was great to meet all that were there today - it was also very englightening. I've got a lot to play with for a while - especially since I should have v12 soon!

BTW - it looks like Weight Mover has a lot of potential for moving from one character to another - just scale and fit Thom around the new model and whack the appropriate buttons. I got a pretty decent result on my character in my first try.

It seems obligatory to comment on the Atlanta users group.

There is truly a wealth of knowledge in this bunch of geeks (affectionate connotation).

Time passed very quickly as we learned from each other, and brain stormed over different methods and solutions.

My 15 year old son was able to join us, and was completely blown away by the level of skill in the group.

David

• 4 weeks later...

Sweet. I hope everyone can get there. Will has said that he might go as well but no commitment yet. I will be there for the whole weekend hoping to suck James into another room party. You would have to ask him for details.

As an aside, the entire cast of Firefly is going to be there this year so I am actually looking forward to the autograph room this year. Normally I only go down there to check out the centerfolds of yesteryear that are desperate enough for cash that they will trot out some pics of themselves from 30 years ago and sign autographs for scary guys dressed up as klingons.

Too much fun.

Wade

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of things.

I gave Heath a hard time about not updating the trips so now maybe he will get them caught up. Although I suspect he will just ignore me.

Don't ever go looking for strip clubs in downtown Atlanta.

I am holding some pictures of James and Heath for ransom. I expect my copy of version 12 in the mail any day.

I did this whole post with the new web browser on my PSP. Am I a huge geek or what?

Oh yeah one more thing...Jewel Staite aka Kaylee on Firefly is a goddess!

Wade