Hash, Inc. Forums

California User Group?

InfoCentral

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Newark, California (San Francisco Bay Area)

I attended a couple of CG animation classes at the San Jose City College (3DS Max & Infini-D). I wish they'd offer A:M classes (evenings or weekends), I'd definitely be there.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am in the Central Valley, about 1.5 hours away. Lets all get together... Say 1/2 way... Pleasonton?

Lets get a date and find a place... I'm game. I would really like to start or be part of a group.

Email me in private if you are willing to attend and lets get this thing going.

1)need a place to meet

2)need date and time (saturdays would be nice)

3)need a few topics to cover

4)any achievments you have done with A:M you wish to share (renders, animations, etc.)

Once a month would be cool!

• 8 months later...

I'd like a get together. Maybe if we let each other know what our work schedule is that'll help us have a good idea as to when's the best time for everyone to attend?

I work Mon-Thurs 7:00am-4:30pm and every other Frida 7:00am-3:30pm. I'm free on weekends.

There's a bakery/coffee shop called Panera in Fremont (trendy) that my wife sometimes meet with her knitting group that I thought would be a nice place for us to meet in a casual friendly atmosphere.

What are your ideas?

I usually work 'til 6 or so on weekdays, and I work another job on occasional Sundays.

The best time for me would probably be a Saturday or an occasional Sunday, unless people want to meet after 7 or 8pm on a weeknight.

I don't know what would be a good place to meet. Usually coffee houses or bakeries don't have much table space and they can be noisy. But I guess they would be better than nothing.

I live in Mountain View.

kingvidiot83@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually work 'til 6 or so on weekdays, and I work another job on occasional Sundays.

The best time for me would probably be a Saturday or an occasional Sunday, unless people want to meet after 7 or 8pm on a weeknight.

I don't know what would be a good place to meet. Usually coffee houses or bakeries don't have much table space and they can be noisy. But I guess they would be better than nothing.

I live in Mountain View.

kingvidiot83@yahoo.com

I would like to meet to atlk and learn more about AM. email me at mike at VG-Productions dot com

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I sent an email to Frank Silas and it seems that his Los Angeles HUG has been defunct for a few years. If you are interested in one in Los Angeles, I'm considering putting one together. If you are a San Diego person willing to drive up, you are also welcome. Email me at hugla@vancesoft.com if interested. If I get enough interest, I'll set up a meeting.

-Vance

User since the Playmation days

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I live in Valencia but work in Hollywood. I am not sure where Antelope Valley is, I will have to look it up. You would think with the millions of people that live here we could get 5 people who like AM to be interested.

Best regards

Jason Hampton

www.HDjibguy.com

I would love to be aware of meeting dates and times. I live in West L.A. near Culver City.

I'm an actor, so my schedule is almost always day to day, except weekends.

I have most weekends free.

Phil

phillip@phillipmoon.name

Cool! My work schedule varies so I would have to request the day(s) off. Whatever is good for you guys. Maybe some of you guys in San Diego and Orange County can come out.

gfree69@gmail.com

I used to go to the meetings with Frank I would be interested seems you always learn from each other,AM off and on since version 8.5