Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Jurassic Pork

zandoriastudios

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that was Joe Millionaire!? Outrageous funny! Can you have the Swinosaur visit a few more of these "reality" stars!? :lol:

The only thing that caught my eye, is when the Swinosaur first enters the scene. The walk seems to be somwhat erratic, or jumpy. I hope I explained it properly...no disrespect meant.

As always, simply great work Will!!! When will this prj be completed? Looking forward to it. As well as your Balrog!!!!! Hint...hint... ;)

Great stuff! I laughed out loud!

I think I see what Mega is talking about. The walk cycle when Swiny makes the right turn towards Joe has a hitch in it.

On the plus side, you did an outstanding job on the foot plant/pivot action. Almost like you mo-capped a real T. rex... Nice work!

Thanks! for the feedback!

The director has now decided that he just wants the swinosaur to come into frame from the side and snatch up Joe Millionaire at a certain point in the dialog. So I'll have to redo the camera angle and then I will spend a little more time with the feet dangling out of the swinosaur's mouth.

I don't know if it was just me but the version that I saw had no sound.

And not to critique too much but I did notice a good bit of the old foot slide going on when the creature was walking.

Also, I'm curious how a guy from Chattanooga got hooked up with this production.

Also, I'm curious how a guy from Chattanooga got hooked up with this production.

must be the power of the internet... :P

You hear of all these VFX jobs going east, usually to India... But not always, this time to the South East :lol:

I think the foot looks like it's sliding because the Path is making a tight turn, so the cycle is skidding a bit. It probably wouldn't be noticeable with the nighttime background behind it. Now it doesn't matter since I have to alter the camera so that the swinosaur comes in from the side suddenly and then pans up to watch the feet dangling.

There was no sound on the clip I posted, to save space. The dialog wouldn't be helpful since there would be no context for it to make sense...

OK heres another go of it:

http://www.zandoria.com/castaway/X156.mov

The director had me change the attack so that the swinosaur comes in suddenly from the side. There is a temporary background of the ark (but I will have to still composite some palm trees into the plate.)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Very funny I love the legs at the end

I do notice that parts of the left side of his head seems to get lost in places almost looks like the Arc takes pieces out. does that make any sense ?

I dont explain things very well :(

I truly love it.

Mike