Hash, Inc. Forums

Any AM users in Arizona other than me

deyopro

Hello from Glendale Arizona.

I'm looking for other AM users that may be located here in Phoenix/metro area in Arizona. Would like to form a group if possible. Also looking to hire one animator with experience with AM to help with project.

You can leave an email within AM. I don't check in here too often so you can also email me at deyostu@deyoproduction.com

• 2 months later...

Well, I'm in Sierra Vista, about 200 miles south of Phoenix. I am interested in what kind of project you are thinking about. I occasionally visit Phoenix to see some of my old artschool buddies. Drop me a line.

-Mark Weller

AKA TacoBallZ on #hash3d on irc.freenode.net

tacoballz@email.com

I have some renders, nothing too spectacular on my webpage, I've been kinda uninspired to do anything lately so it's not up to date.

www.polygondragon.com

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am a newbie but I am in Sierra Vista and would like to get together and learn/contribute to a group. Let me know.

Oh no, another Sorry Vista AM-er. Just kidding, when did you get into A:M? I've been using it since like 98.

What kinda stuff are you into, 3d wise, animating? modeling, or just getting started?

• 3 months later...

I'm looking for other AM users that may be located here in Phoenix/metro area in Arizona. Would like to form a group if possible. Also looking to hire one animator with experience with AM to help with project.

You can leave an email within AM. I don't check in here too often so you can also email me at deyostu@deyoproduction.com

Newbie to AM, from Apache Junction but work in Tempe. I have worked a little in 3d and animation. Ulead cool 3D production studio mainly. I would be intrested in getting lessons from an animator, but with modeling skills, more mechanical than character. sprintcar98@msn.com Snake

I am a newbie but I am in Sierra Vista and would like to get together and learn/contribute to a group. Let me know.

Oh no, another Sorry Vista AM-er. Just kidding, when did you get into A:M? I've been using it since like 98.

What kinda stuff are you into, 3d wise, animating? modeling, or just getting started?

I just got started using AM a couple of months ago for work. I am a proposal coordinator (oooh!) and one of my bosses does a lot of commercial proposals and we have a new product we are working on that requires animation. I got hooked!!! I am also learning Maya. I really enjoy animating but at this point I like trying everything to see where I fit.

What do you do? Do you use AM on your job?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in Ahwatukee and teach nat UAT in Tempe