Hash, Inc. Forums

abstract art (cubism) made with a:m

As said before, it totally lack the 3d feel, which is nice. I read your post but cannot figure out how it is done. Part of it is because I didn't experiment with photon mapping yet. Anymay feel free to explain more about it... ;)

• 3 months later...

Sure I like that picture. It is LIGHT in it!

:D

"at the see" you call it - I am seeing a beach and some kind of sky - perhaps I am right?

here a picture i made completly with animation master.

Hope you like cubism.

Cubism it was some years ago - coming back? What kind of cubism you did not tell us...

Found a short text with some words about it... ;)

Anaytical and Synthetic Cubis

Analytical and Synthetic Cubism are phases of a painting style created by Pablo Picasso and George Braque. Analytical Cubism was developed from 1907 to 1912, and Synthetic Cubism developed from 1912-1914.

In this period, both artists worked closely together, competing in creating the next innovation of their cubist experiment. It was the constant challenge of one another that led to such powerful pieces created by both artists, works that fully realized the two types of cubism.

Analytical broke down the objects being painted to the point where the subject was almost unrecognizable.

Synthetic expressed the subject not only through paint but utilized collage and the invention of papier collé to rebuild the objects with shapes and forms more easily read by the spectator.

Throughout their time together, Braque and Picasso were searching for themselves, a reaction to the culture of the day.

There were questions about God, the subconscious, and life on the planet that all played a role in creating this new art. Analytical Cubism, beginning in 1907, visually laid out what the artist thought was important about the subject rather then just mimicking it. Body parts and objects within the picture were broken down into geometric shap

:blink:

When I Googled a bit on cubism looking into wikipedia ....

because I regocnized the light in your picture not so much as cubism but from some years earlier. And I found a link interesting to me - and perhaps to you?!.,

http://www.aucegypt.edu/faculty/sedgwick/trad/index.html

http://www.aucegypt.edu/faculty/sedgwick/t...book/index.html

Your picture is "wonderful"! You can say that so easy and not. Because there is a traditon behind Cubism if you are searching for its roots stretching back to.... not trying to tell it this time... :D

So what I am missing in your picture is some tin can with some "wonderful" Cambell´s Soup

or something like that... just to do it a little more complicated... :D

http://www.turnpoint.net/wireless/cantennahowto.html

Oh man... I hate responding to you... but...

Nice of you responding! Trying to communicate. Not just ignoring. Believing you know everything yourself. So please stop harassing me....

I just had a look on your "ABOUT ME" - http://www.zack3d.com/about.html -

everything can be so easy in your age - believing your I is so perfect already...

..:: Stats ::..:....:::.:..::...

Interests: 3D Modeling & Animation, Music

Software: Hash Animation Master, Adobe Photoshop CS.

The Cambell Soup Tin Can is from a different period. I was well aware of that. Just that was my point. You totally missed!

The point answering you is - to stop you and a few one others here from harassing me.

Instead try to communicate - try to have a conversation. Try to say something about the topic.

Mr Hegemann has done a very beautiful picture but due to my view not trying to question the picture with a picture of a tin can or something else totally different - in that way freeing the spectator from becoming "violated" by the picture not letting the spectators thoughts and feeling stroll free.

Perhaps I am incorrect in suggesting that. Perhaps the aim of pictures is to get the spectators into a certain mode?!.,

Well Mr Taich I have had some looks on what you have done - http://www.zack3d.com/gallery.html And I really appreciate your works. But everything can be discussed. And I know you like to do it. So let us do it both of us with a little respect to both our beings. :D

• 1 year later...